Robert Kanter is the founder of ITI Smart Solutions and has been working with computers and networks for over 35 years and has a 30-year history of success in the industry.
He built the company around his skills and has taken the time to learn each and every technology ITI offers in-depth putting him in a position to offer a unique perspective.
Robert began his journey with computers at a very young age. He started working on computers for family and friends, then began getting referrals from the managers at the local Computer Supply stores before eventually being recruited to work at those very same stores. He graduated from Indiana University-Purdue University in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Technology.
Working his way through college and starting ITI in 1999, Robert has built ITI by continually adding to his knowledge and experience. Robert is certified for and has experience as:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Network Engineer
- MySQL, Marian DB, and MS SQL Server Database administrator (DBA)
- Visual Basic, .NET, and VBA (Microsoft Office) desktop developer
- Custom Application Program Interfaces (API) development QuickBooks, Slack, Sage, ZenDesk, as well as other customer specific APIs.
He is an industry leader who believes any goal can be achieved with hard work, dedication, and discipline. He is known for helping small businesses, as well as his innovative approach which provides valuable insight, motivation, and direction to his customers. He values diversity in all its forms and believes it's the path to greatness. Developing software and providing elite support are his passion, dedication is his commitment, and determination is the key to his success. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Robert is recognized as an innovator in process analysis and process management. This unique combination, with his range of knowledge, allow for the crafting of solutions that pull from hardware and software vendors, as well as their software libraries to develop custom API's when the traditional software doesn't accomplish all the customer's goals. When needed, a custom software solution can be crafted from the ground up as well. Robert has made a name for himself in developing systems that streamline operations, reduce cost, improve efficiency, reduce errors, and overall, improve the bottom line of companies that implement them.
Robert Kanter Has led and developed solo projects that included:
- Desktop Application and Web Portal for mailbox sales
- Online writing school
- Online shopping site for a safety supply company
- Woodworking training school
- Online case management system
- Home Owners Association
- Online diamond wholesale inventory management
- Festival management for a non-profit music organization
- Website for herbal supplements
- Agent portal for an insurance company broker
- Operations Management (Plating Process Management, Maintenance coordinator, Purchasing, Time Keeping / HR / PTO) for an electro-plating firm that plates precious metals for medical, nuclear, aerospace and military customers