Computer Support Technician
Andy is ITI Smart Solutions service center manager and computer repair technician. He has been active in the IT industry for over 5 years.
Journey to Computer Support & Repair
Andy attended Indiana University to acquire a degree in Education. After 25 years in retail management, Andy decided to go back to school and work towards a career in IT. He received an Associates in Science degree in Computer Networking from ITT Tech in Carmel, Indiana. His computer support repair began at Cornerstone Controls in 2009 as a System Technician working on a program called Syncade, a document management system for securely cataloging, storing and editing of important documents. Following that experience Andy joined the ITI Smart Solutions team in 2016 as a computer repair phone support technician and has moved up to become the Service Center Manager and a valued asset to the ITI team.
Andy's Computer Repair and Support Skills
- Active Directory
- Remote Desktop
- Online Backup configuration and monitoring
- CPanel (POP Email) and Microsoft Exchange Email Systems
- Microsoft Office 2007,2010,2012,2013,2016,2019
- Office Installation and monitoring
- Computer Hardware Repair
- Software Installation and monitoring
- Setting up and maintaining Computer Network Systems
- 25 years experience of Retail Management
- 30 plus years of Customer Service Experience
Outside of ITI Solutions, Andy is married to his wife Katherine and their holy matrimony is blessed with three children: Sarah, David, and Mathew. Andy prioritizes the importance of family and his faith. He is an active and dedicated member at Southport Heights Christian Church where he has served as a Deacon.
"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God;
in Him will I trust." - Psalm 91:2